We’re hiring one to three Event Assistants for our 2017 summer and fall season.
Tent & Event Setup Assistant
A few people needed to help with summer events starting May 19th. Duties include:
– Must have a willingness to work hard and have a good time
– Must be on time, able to solve problems, and pay attention to details
– Must be able to safely lift 75lbs, stand for long periods of time with the ability to bend and stoop.
– This position is responsible for loading and unloading of a variety of rental supplies (tents, tables, chairs) and fixtures on and off of trailers and trucks, setting up and breaking down equipment as needed, and providing exceptional customer service.
– Work will mostly happen on Monday and Friday, though applicants MUST BE FLEXIBLE to work different shifts, including weekends and holidays, and must be VERY reliable, dependable and a team player.
Compensation: $10-13/hr depending on experience
To apply, complete this Employment Application and email to Liz at liz [at] taoscelebrates.com. Call 575-758-8463 with any questions.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.