Quote Policy & Reserving Equipment:
– Quotes or proposals do not guarantee availability of rental equipment.
– Pricing valid for 30 days from the date your quote was received.
– If quote is confirmed less than 14 days from the delivery date, pricing is subject to change.
– All reservations require a 50% refundable deposit due at the time of reservation.
Damage Deposit: For security against damaged items, Celebrations may hold your credit card number on file or include a refundable damage deposit on orders. Client is responsible for equipment from the time of receipt until the time of return. It is the client’s responsibility to secure equipment when not in use and to protect equipment from weather at all times.
– Full payment is due 48 hours prior to delivery. The credit card used to reserve equipment items will be used for the final payment unless alternative payment is arranged the week prior to the event.
– Orders will not be scheduled for delivery until FULL payment is received.
– In the event of a returned check, Celebrations has the authority to charge the credit card on file for the amount of the check plus a $30.00 returned check fee.
– Any standard rental items (not including tent orders) cancelled 5 business days prior to the delivery or will-call date are not subject to a restocking charge.
– All changes to or cancellations of tent orders must be made 30 days in advance or will be subject to a 50% restocking fee.
– Any changes made after an order has been loaded on to a delivery truck is subject to a 50% restocking fee.
– Any orders cancelled after items have been loaded or delivered are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
– All items sent back unused or unopened will still be charged at the full rental rate. Cancelled special order items are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Site Preparation: Please be sure your site is ready (i.e. lawns mowed, ground leveled, etc.) prior to Celebrations delivery crew arriving. Client is to inform Celebrations of existing underground utilities or conditions that may interfere with the ability to stake and/or anchor equipment. Client assumes all responsibility for any damage to underground equipment in absence of such notice.
Business Hours: Celebrations’ normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. All business services will be conducted during these hours unless otherwise at the convenience of Celebrations. Clients can request other arrangements which will be subject to all applicable fees.
Delivery/Pick-Up Policy: Celebrations standard delivery and pick-up policy shall be at Celebrations convenience. This service consists of delivering your rental equipment to a nearby ground level site, outside the rear of our truck. Celebrations does not deliver inside client homes. Any deliveries involving stairs, elevators, or paths with large obstacles that could prevent easy access to the drop-off location, or excessive distances from our truck will be billed at the rate of $30.00 an hour per delivery person, at the discretion of the delivery driver. Deliveries with excessive distances or deliveries with set-up can be arranged, but need to be scheduled in advance – not at the time of delivery. Upon pick-up, all items must be stacked/bagged in the same manner and location they were delivered; china, flatware, etc. needs to be scraped (not rinsed) and stacked in the same containers in which they were delivered. There is an additional charge for set-up and teardown. It is the client’s responsibility to verify the order once it is delivered and to contact us immediately upon delivery, not after the event, regarding any discrepancies.
Will-Call Policy: It is the client’s responsibility to verify your order upon leaving Celebrations. The client assumes responsibility for rental equipment once the order has been loaded and verified by your signature. Will-call orders require payment at the time of pick-up. No orders will be released until final payment and signed policies are received. Celebrations will assist you in loading and unloading your vehicle, however we will not take responsibility for damage to your vehicle.
Linen Policy: Linens are delicate and vulnerable to customer mistreatment. DO NOT USE TAPE OR GLUE on linens and KEEP FREE OF CANDLE WAX. Please DO NOT LAUNDER LINENS after use. All linens need to be returned dry and free of debris. DO NOT PLACE LINENS IN A PLASTIC BAG – MILDEW WILL RESULT.
Be sure all equipment is returned according to these Terms and Conditions. The client is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred as a result of failure to meet these conditions. All collection fees, attorney fees, court costs, or any expense involved in the collection of rental charges will be the client’s responsibility.
Thank you for your business and enjoy your event.
Above policies and terms are effective 1/1/2016.